While the centuries ago, every famous personality from king to saints use to keep beard, but from 19th century more and more men started shaving. This trend still continues, though now many men started realizing the importance of beards. Many celebrities are now sporting full beards, and more women have grown to appreciate the beard. A beard need to kept clean and tidy and should also be trimmed using best quality beard trimmers to have a killer look.
Why Are Beards the Big Trend?
There are many reasons that the look is popular with so many men. Beards give a guy that manly look that women love. They are also a bit daring, giving an appearance of someone who is a little rough and outdoorsy. No matter why beards are so hot, the look is a very masculine one that both men and women can appreciate.
A Look At Beards
A beard is one of the ways that a man can stand out in a crowd without resorting to a too wild for work look. As the western world continues to struggle with a recession and the war abroad, perhaps men are simply hoping to reclaim a bit of their alpha male status by wearing such a masculine style.
Most of us already heard the phrase “a picture is worth a thousand words” and many of us will agree to it. This quote is also true for those who want to create their own personal blogs. Readers can easily grasp the topic by just looking at the pictures without reading the whole content. Long post without and pictures make it dull and its put off the readers. Here are few important points why you should have images in your post.
- Pictures add or enhance the meaning of the written message: The addition of a map—to the page offering directions to your office—helps users who are more visually inclined. A photo of your building gives them something to look for that will be easier to spot than just a name or address. If you use your site to explain a scientific process, a diagram could help clarify your description.
Images offer a visual clue to the topic: Readers often make pretty quick decisions when looking for information on the Web. In deciding which page has what they need they may quickly skim a number of sites. Careful choice of headlines, subheads and images can give users the clues they need to decide if they’ve found what they want. As the headline above indicates, a photograph or picture can convey an idea more quickly than can words alone.
A longtime food favorite which started in southern United States, the delicious deep-fried turkey has quickly grown in popularity thanks to celebrity chefs such as Martha Stewart and Emeril Lagasse. Deep frying turkey has now became a national craze. But frying a turkey can be risky if best turkey fryers is not used and proper guidelines are not followed. Underwriters Laboratories Inc.’s (UL) states following reason; why the turkey fryer is dangerous
- Many turkey frying units are easily tip over, spilling the hot oil within the cooking pot.
- If the cooking pot is overfilled with oil, the oil may spill out of the unit when the turkey is placed into the cooking pot. Oil may hit the burner/flames causing a fire to engulf the entire unit.
- Partially frozen turkeys placed into the fryer can cause a spillover effect. This too, may result in an extensive fire.
With no thermostat controls, the units also have the potential to overheat the oil to the point of combustion.
The sides of the cooking pot, lid and pot handles get dangerously hot, posing severe burn hazards.
Frying a Turkey
- Add sufficient quantity of oil to the turkey fryer.
- Preheat oil in the fryer to about 375° F.
- While the oil is heating, prepare your turkey with any seasonings, marinades, or injected flavor that you desire
- Once the oil has come to temperature, place the turkey in the fryer basket and slowly lower into the pot.
- Whole turkeys require approximately 3 minutes per pound to cook. Remove turkey and check internal temperature with oven thermometer. The temperature should at least 165 degrees F, but preferable 170 degrees F in the breast and 180 degrees F in the thigh.
We all know that modern cookware are far more expensive and less durable. They do come in different size, shapes and materials but they all lack the strength and durability that our old cast iron cookwares have. To many of us living in this century, cast iron skillets and pans may sound like something only Grandma would use. But, old-fashioned as they are, but for many professional chefs, nothing is better than this very old cast iron skillet.
Modern non stick pans are popular cause of main two reasons, it does not stick and its easy to clean. But have we ever thought of the danger of using Teflon coated non stick pans?. Environmental Working Group recommends that you choose safer cooking pans to reduce the risk of inhaling toxic particles when you let that non-stick pan get a little too hot. Many of these non stick pans emits toxic fumes such PFOA which can cause health problem because it can stay in the environment and in the human body for long periods of time. Researchers have found that it is present at very low levels in just about everyone’s blood in the United States. Higher levels have been found in the blood of community residents where local water supplies have been contaminated by PFOA. People exposed to PFOA in the workplace can have levels many thousands of times higher.